One of the biggest concerns I have with my team's project is that since we are dealing with a process performance issue, rather than an instructional one, I am not sure how to develop an evaluation for the project. As our intervention will be an online website, we will employ a website usability test.
The process performance problem is the unclear process of IST Master's students preparing for the careers upon graduation. Therefore, our project's aim will be to better illustrate the process to IST Master's students so that they can better prepare for their future.
Considering the informational nature of our project, is it possible to evaluate the learners? Also, if you can't evaluate the performance, can the intervention still be considered valid?
Hi Minae,
ReplyDeleteI really liked this weeks' readings, too. I think that evaluation is most important element of all groups' projects and I believe that it is also the most complicated element. However, I had difficulty to understand why you are thinking to evaluate learners. Do you need to do that?
Best,
Remzi